Saturday, November 21, 2009

Best Painted Army and Second Place Overall

So saturday was a good day. I managed to remember how to play the Knights of Russ, and because of that I did very well. The mindset for the wolves is very assertive if not down right aggressive, and playing so much Tau and High Elves recently has caused me to forget the subtlety of playing an agressive style of warfare. I know the idea of a subtlely aggressive may seem like an oxymoron to some of you, but I assure it is not.



Agressiveness does not mean run at the opposing army guns-a-blazing. Agressiveness is playing your game and stubbornly refusing to deviate from that game plan. You have to ero in on your oponents weak spot and poune on it en masse. In short wolves have to fight like wolves .

Monday was also a good day. I dusted my Tau off and brought them in to the INQ for the new league. I played a game against a very nice man named elric, and though I really was rooting for him I kicked his teeth in 9 kp to 3 kp.

Well there's a tuesday update for you.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tourney. I'm wanting to get the space wolves up and running badly.

    ReplyDelete